All of our studios are equipped with the following:
- Sound system (iPod or CD)
- Sprung laminate floors
- Ballet Barres
- Mirrored wall
- Pianos (except in studio 5)
Studio 1: 28’x41’ Studio 2: 33’x41’ Studio 3: 34’x36’ Studio 4: 33’x39’ Studio 5: 21’x35’
No fee applies to class prep, choreography prep, rehearsal for any HD show or project.
|Per Hour||Per Day||Per Week|
|HD staff, dance students and the local dance community engaging in non-revenue generating activities (i.e. private rehearsal or practice)||$12||$60||$240|
|HD staff, dance students and the local dance community engaging in private or semi-private lessons||$18||$90||$360|
|All other artists/non-profit organizations; HD staff, students and the dance community engaging in revenue generating activities such as workshops and classes||$24||$120||$480|
|For Profit Organizations/Individuals- all activities||$40||$240||$960|
If you are interested in renting studio space, please complete the form below and our Customer Relations Administrator will be in touch soon to confirm. You can see potential available dates on the calendar below, but please note that this may not be final.
- Priority will be given to HD classes, followed by paying customers on a first come first served basis.
- Revenue generating projects refers to those that garner class/workshop fees and/or ticket sales/admission fees.
- If a studio is requested outside of regular business hours an additional charge of $15.00/hr is applied.
- HST will apply on all studio rentals